San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tactical Infrastructure Sales Training
The advanced training received during this 2 day seminar is designed to educate and equip you with the most relevant and unbiased intelligence on the Data Center Colocation Industry.
“The volume of knowledge and experience brought to the table during these events is impressive to say the least. Even if you only retain a fraction of the materials covered, you can not help but walk away a more sophisticated and savvy seller… or buyer for that matter.”
Farrah Kashef, VP Business Development, Unitas Global
You will learn from some of the most experienced and successful executives and consultants in the business and have the opportunity to speak directly with seasoned Data Center buyers.
“Being new to the IT world, this Boot Camp was exactly what I needed,. The conversations I’m having now with clients are so much more productive. You walk away with training material that you can use and refer back to on a daily basis. It was also very helpful to meet and network with others in the industry.”
Alaleh Konoudi, Account Executive - Net2EZ Managed Data Centers, Inc.
“I recently attended one of Delta Force IT’s data center bootcamps. I found the content and speakers engaging, and really enjoyed touring some local facilities to better understand the data center as a business. These events are also a great way to network with peers in this space. I highly recommend any events put on by these guys.”
Dustin Romney, Account Executive - Tach Tech
You will tour 3 very different, yet distinct, data center facilities and walk away with tangible materials to ensure you stay informed even after the seminar is over. You should without question be at this seminar if you are:
- Working for an IT Infrastructure provider and wanting to engage on a deeper level with your clients about their needs.
- Exploring data center options for your company and looking for a crash course on the industry and what questions you need to be asking.
- Working for a commercial real estate firm and looking at becoming more educated on the data center specific transactions you see happening around you.
- Working for a hedge fund, private equity or venture capital firm and looking for an unbiased understanding of what the drivers are in the data center industry.
- Looking for employment within the data center industry.
For more information visit www.deltaforceit.com