We're bringing the latest technology to you, and Dell is coming with us.
YOU ARE INVITED. The Dell Roadshow was a huge success last year. So we’re hitting the road again with expanded sessions, improved content, and broadened topics. Plus we're bringing a lab full of equipment and inviting you to this exclusive event. Come join us as we showcase the entire Dell product portfolio in highly specialized technology sessions.
From the home office in Grand Rapids,
Here are the top 5 reasons you need to attend the 2013 Dell Roadshow:
- It's close by, it's free, and it includes lunch and happy hour.
- You will learn how businesses of any size and industry are leveraging Dell's unified storage strategy.
- You will better understand the business cases for a converged infrastructure.
- You will learn how to simplify application management while increasing security and control with VMware View.
- Experience hands-on lab exercises and product demonstrations.
Plus, you'll automatically be entered to win a Dell laptop! Need we say more? Register today!
When & Where
Our goal is to simplify IT. Specializing in virtualization and Dell enterprise products, Optio Data delivers efficiencies and flexibility to customers of every size and industry. Optio accomplishes this by leveraging a state-of-the-art technology facility and multi-million dollar inventory of Dell servers, storage, and networking products. All of which is delivered through a world-class professional services organization.