A Woman’s Workshop
January 12, 2013 10am-12pm
Luz Alfaro will Present on :
Women and their strength in relationships
Women are the strength, we influence relationships; Set yourself as the ambassador of your happiness.
- Expectations and Happiness
- Making a plan as a couple
- Celebrate all accomplishments
- Set your sights on the future
PlazAmericas , 7500 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, Texas me telephone number: 832-248-6962
When & Where
Our mission is to inspire Latin women to develop their leadership by recognizing their fundamental worth and innate value.
- Educational Opportunities
- Health and Social Services
The organization works to increase networking connections, advance career paths, provide new avenues to expand inbuilt skills, and inspire individuals to use their talents more effectively. DM works to fortify the woman’s role within the family while preserving cultural values and maintaining her independence.
- Mentor-ship programs, women will learn the knowledge and resources to create and manage their own successful business or organizations.
- Human services to disadvantaged populations through the mental health initiative and help them overcome many social issues such as drug and substance abuse, behavioral health, and overall well-being. Latinos are at high risk for a number of mental health issues, depression, anxiety, and substance abuse among the highest concerns.
- Educates Latino families and health care providers about mental health illness to dispel all related stigmas and bridge the gap between rates of occurrence and rates of treatment. Through the organization’s leadership development programs,
- Creates opportunities for Latinas to excel professionally, emotionally, culturally, and spiritually.