December Real Estate 1 Day Expo
Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM (PST)
South San Francisco, CA
New Markets. Incredible Experts. Networking. Loads of Critical Information.
- Attorney MICHAEL RODRIGUEZ will fly in by popular demand. Michael spends his days in the trenches, fighting banks and helping investors. He knows what is REALLY going on with the BANKS, FORECLOSURES AND MARKETS. Listening to Michael gives us this understanding.
- We will have an expert on the AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE (street name "ObamaCare") to shed light on the confusing insurance exchanges and what options we have.
- A CREDIT REPAIR expert will teach us how to rebuild our credit, improve our credit score and bolster our position as borrowers.
PROGRAMS FOR INVESTORS AND NON-INVESTORS:
Markets are in great flux – by December 7, 2013 there will be MANY CHANGES that affect you! Be informed and up-to-date!
- Programs for loans and useful information will be brought out in great detail—learn about loan programs you may not even know are available to you.
- New markets will be covered as well as updates for ALL markets.
- Updates on LOAN changes that will take place by December 7, 2013 will be covered.
Learn the shortcuts to financing, planning and securing your future—we know you are busy and we will help you get there.
MARKETS PRESENTATIONS from across the country will be present.
- Market teams will be present from the best and most relevant markets.
- New markets include BATON ROUGE, HOUSTON, OKLAHOMA CITY, MIAMI: Ultra-high cash-flow Section 8, amazing bank-owned deals in Orlando, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Houston and Ohio.
- The JACKSONVILLE market with ready-and-rented high-cash-flow houses under market, ATLANTA will present as well on turn-key opportunities.
- NEW UPDATES AND NEW CONDITIONS IN ALL MARKETS WILL BE COVERED. The competitiveness and opportunities of the various markets will be discussed. Many of the markets are very fluid these days. The updates are critical for any investor.
- Fresh bank-owned bargains, very low-priced properties with strong cash-flow, home path 10% down foreclosures will be available.
- All presenters and exhibitors will be available all day for in-depth conversations.
- Non-lecturing experts will be present, and available for discussions.
WAYS TO REGISTER
- Call 415-927-7504
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (We will call you back to register you.)
- Register here with Eventbrite
Pre-register NOW! Seating is limited. Lunch is not included.
TICKET PRICE: $20/person, $35/couple
Join us for this one-day information packed real estate educational event!
Cancellation policy: Ticket reimbursement can be obtained if request for cancellation is submitted up to 10 days before the event.
800-324-3983 | ICG| 165 N. Redwood Dr. | San Rafael CA 94013