Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
5 local entrepreneurs have 5 minutes (no more!) to pitch their current project to an audience of fellow entrepreneurs, potential investors and partners, and other people interested in innovation in Jacksonville. Each presentation will be followed by a short audience Q&A session.
The event begins at 6 PM with a networking happy (half) hour. Presentations begin at 6:30 PM.
To sign up to present or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The individual presentations should follow the following format:
1. Problem: what the entrepreneur saw that needs to be fixed
2. Alternatives: possible existing solution(s)
3. The Solution: what the entrepreneur believes the solution is and why it’s better
4. What is Being Done: how the entrepreneur is going about creating the solution and getting the word out
5. Call to Action: the “Call to Action” can be whatever the presenter needs: advice, investors, people, expertise, resources, space, beer… who knows.
When & Where
CoWork Jax is more than a space designed to inspire. We’re a community that values collaboration and action.