Audition Information Sessions are not required but provide the opportunity for students to learn directly from faculty audition expectations and requirements.
- Students may only reserve a ticket for one arts discipline.
- Students who are eligible to audition are eligible to reserve a ticket, for example--
Current 6-7th grade students are eligible to apply for: Classical Instrumental, Dance, Musical Theatre, Vocal
Current 8-11th grade students are eligible to apply for: Creative Writing, Culinary Arts, Dance, Media Arts, Classical Instrumental, Jazz, Vocal, Drama, Musical Theatre, Theatre Design, Visual Arts
- One parent may attend the event for a Parent Orientation session in Lupin Hall.
- Students are encouraged to dress comfortably, but are not required to wear audition attire.
- This event is not the formal student audition, but a resource for students considering applying and auditioning for NOCCA’s programs.
- All students who are confirmed for the Audition Information Session are asked to bring with them their ticket and must arrive no later than 10:10 AM. Late students will not be allowed to attend.
Please note: Those who register for more than one ticket will have all of their tickets canceled.