Title: DevIgnition featuring Arun Gupta, Reza Rahman, et al.
When: Friday Dec 3, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Description: DevIgnition is a full day, single-tracked, seminar presented for and by the DC Java community. DevIgnition features seven presentations from noted speakers, and a panel discussion. DevIgnition will be followed by a happy hour meeting at Champps in Reston, just a few blocks from the seminar.
* Arun Gupta – Oracle Glassfish Project Evangelist
* Reza Rahman – Author of EJB 3 in Action
* Jay Garcia – Author of ExtJS in Action
* Paul Perrone – CEO of Perrone Robotics
* Bryan Weber – Clojure Ninja!
* Suman Cuddapah – Oracle SOA Solutions Specialist
* Ryan Cuprak - Author of the NetBeans IDE Programmer Certified Expert Exam Guide
Cost: Due to the excellent support the NovaJUG (and DevIgnition) receives from its generous sponsors, especially Oracle who have provided a first-class facility and speakers for the event, DevIgnition will be free to attend. We only ask that you recognize that the venue is small enough that we want you to cancel, if you cannot attend, so as to free up the seat for someone else.
1900 Oracle Way
Reston , VA 20190
Parking: There should be plenty of parking in the garage behind or out in front of the building.
Food: Breakfast, afternoon snacks, and soft drinks will be provided (lunch is on your own; there is a nice cafeteria in the Oracle building a few steps from the theater).
Call 703 727-1307 (Gray’s cell phone) if you have questions or trouble getting in.