Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Understanding how an interview fits into the hiring process and what the interviewer is trying to accomplish is the starting point. Establishing why questions are asked and what the interviewer is looking for is the next step. Then learning how to deal with and answer the most common elimination question is the first objective. The final objective is to help the candidate feel more at ease in the interview process. We will cover:
- Psychology of the Interview
- Two kinds of Interviewers
- Two kinds of Interviews
- Two kinds of Interview questions
- Three things interviewers look for
- Professional attitude (staying positive)
- Answering elimination question in an interview
- The big three (Salary, Reason for Leaving, Weaknesses)
- Role Play Interview (How to answer elimination questions.)
- Other tough questions
1. WE ARE LOCATED AT THE ARLINGTON HEIGHTS UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE-
723 W. Algonquin Road
Arlington Heights, IL 6000
AND NOT AT THE PALATINE MAIN CAMPUS
2. Out of respect for our presenters and other participants please plan to arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for traffic and sign in. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE ARRIVERS!
3. No food, drink or cellphone use is allowed inside the Center.
If you have questions email email@example.com or call 847-758-2371