Deal Forum June 27th
Thursday, June 27, 2013 from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you need to raise capital for a life sciences or high-tech company? Are you interested in learning what investors look for? Would you like more networking opportunities?
The Deal Forum may just be the place you need to be! Come and learn about the venture capital process and meet members of the local angel and regional venture community. Apply to be considered as a presenting company.
The Deal Forum process will prepare you to more effectively present yourself to investors by providing you with the skills to:
• Better understand how to make a positive first impression to the venture community
• Discover what makes your deal attractive and/or unattractive to investors
•Increase your relevant networking opportunities
• Experience candid, real-world feedback following the presentations
• Receive a compressed world-class education at a fraction of the cost
• Accelerate your quest for capital
To apply for presentation consideration, register as a company submitting to present.
This forum will feature a number of companies and entrepreneurs who are seeking capital and who present their pitches to local and regional angel investors and venture capitalists.
The Deal Forum is held every month. Afterward, a special reception is held for networking.