DCSAA Coach Credentialing Program
Weekly Event - Every Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
The District of Columbia State Athletic Association (DCSAA), also known as the State Athletic Office (SAO), is excited to share a new Coach Credentialing program covering any sport conducted in all DC schools. In an effort to ensure that all student athletes have a safe competitive and training experience, DCSAA is partnering with the Red Cross and ServeDC to offer multiple CPR, First Aid, and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training sessions – free of charge – to all District of Columbia Interscholastic Athletic Coaches. There are seven trainings sessions scheduled (July 13, 20, and 27 and August 3, 10, 17, and 24) and each has 75 available seats. Sessions will run from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and will be held at OSSE, 810 1st Street, NE. Get a free ticket for any of the dates below.
Office of the State Superintendent of Education
810 First Street Northeast
District of Columbia State Athletic Association
The mission of the District of Columbia State Athletics Association (DCSAA) is to serve member schools and the maximum number of their student-athletes by providing leadership and support for interscholastic athletic programming that will enrich the education experiences of all participants.
The DCSAA will preserve and promote the educational significance of interscholastic athletics by:
- Providing for fair competition between member schools;
- Promoting sportsmanship and ethical behavior;
- Establishing and enforcing standards of conduct for student-athletes, coaches, administrators, officials and spectators;
- Protecting the physical well-being of student-athletes and promoting healthy adolescent lifestyles; and
- Promoting participation of female and disabled students on member teams.