San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The DC WBC will use award-winning business plan writing curriculum for companies that have been open for less than five (5) years in this interactive 9 week course.
This course provides:
- Weekly evening classes
- Comprehensive textbook with worksheets
- One-on-one wrap-around business counseling
- Dynamic guest speakers
The topics and dates for this class are the following:
- May 13: Exploring Entrepreneurship & Identifying and Meeting Market Needs
- May 20: Setting Financial Goals
- May 28: Planning the Product or Service
- June 3: Researching and Analyzing the Market
- June 10: Reaching the Market
- June 17: Building the Organization & Team
- June 24: Planning for a Profitable Business
- July 1: Monitoring Cash Flow & Seeking Funds
- July 8: Implementing Next Steps
All classes are from 6PM - 9PM
Reasonable accommodations for disabled persons will be made if requested at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact Florence@dcwbc.org for more information. Childcare available upon request (Make your request at least 2 weeks in advance)
The class fees are not refundable, but they are transferable to future training sessions.
When & Where
National Community Reinvestment Coalition
The National Community Reinvestment Coalition is an association of more than 600 community-based organizations that promote access to basic banking services, including credit and savings, to create and sustain affordable housing, job development and vibrant communities for America's working families.