San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The DC WBC will use award-winning business plan writing curriculum for companies that have been open for less than five (5) years in this interactive 9 week course.
This course provides:
- Weekly evening classes
- Comprehensive textbook with worksheets
- One-on-one wrap-around business counseling
- Dynamic guest speakers
The topics and dates for this class are the following:
- May 13: Exploring Entrepreneurship & Identifying and Meeting Market Needs
- May 20: Setting Financial Goals
- May 28: Planning the Product or Service
- June 3: Researching and Analyzing the Market
- June 10: Reaching the Market
- June 17: Building the Organization & Team
- June 24: Planning for a Profitable Business
- July 1: Monitoring Cash Flow & Seeking Funds
- July 8: Implementing Next Steps
All classes are from 6PM - 9PM
Reasonable accommodations for disabled persons will be made if requested at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact Florence@dcwbc.org for more information. Childcare available upon request (Make your request at least 2 weeks in advance)
The class fees are not refundable, but they are transferable to future training sessions.
When & Where
NCRC helps create economic opportunity in all communities by ensuring fair access to credit, capital and housing. We hold financial institutions accountable for fair banking and lending practices. NCRC is a national coalition of community-based organizations working towards these same goals in their communities.