Join us on May 23 for UpFront, as we celebrate and engage with the brands, leaders, and trends that are shaping our innovation ecosystem. Our goal? An event focused on authentic conversation about the state of business in our nation’s capital, and moreover, a look at where things are headed. Who is making an impact? What are they doing? How are they doing it?
Guests will enjoy networking with a fast-paced, in-depth expert panel focusing on what's to come in D.C. in tech, education, government/policy, and student innovation.
InTheCapital will provide open bar and light food, while the House of Sweden offers rooftop access and stunning views.
2:30 - 3:00 - Arrival, Networking and Refreshments
3:00 - 4:00 - Panel: The Future of D.C.'s Innovation Ecosystem
- Tien Wong - Chairman and CEO of Lore Systems, Inc. Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Opus8, Inc.
- Jonathan Aberman - Managing Director & Chairman of Amplifier Ventures
- Timothy Chi- CEO, WeddingWire and Co-Founder of Blackboard Inc.
- Minh Nguyen - Co-Founder of Plaxo, Founder and Chairman of Syllabuster, and CEO of AppPress
- Jesse Rauch - Executive Director of the D.C State Board of Education; Serial Entrepreneur
- Jeff Reid - Founding Director of the Georgetown Entrepreneurship Initiative
- David Miller - Director of Entrepreneurship at the Mason Center for Social Entrepreneurship
- Elana Fine -Managing Director of the Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship
4:00 - 5:00 - Open Bar & Networking
Visit DCUpFront.com for more information.