DC Net Impact Professional Chapter
Speed Networking 2012
WHEN: Tuesday, October 16th, 6:00-8:30PM
WHAT: DC Net Impact's annual Speed Networking event is a chance to make new connections and learn about potential career paths and opportunities in sustainability and social impact through a fast-paced, round-robin style “speed networking” session. Get to know your fellow Net Impact members and our special guests working in corporate social responsibility, sustainability, international development, social enterprise, and impact investing - and enjoy complimentary appetizers and drink specials!
- 6:00 pm: Arrival & Registration
- 6:30 pm: Speed Networking
- 8:00 pm: Continue networking on your own
Participants will also have the opportunity to win discounted registration to the 2012 Net Impact conference, Oct. 25-27 in Baltimore.
TWITTER: We try to tweet live from our events whenever possible. Join us by tweeting to #DCNI #NetImpact. Our Twitter handle is @DC_Net_Impact so be sure to follow us.
- Jen Anderson (@JenEAnderson), Account Supervisor, VOX Global (@VOXGlobal)
- Christine Briscoe, Training and Development Manager (Americas), Fair Labor Association
- Jennifer Gerholdt, Senior Manager, Business & Sustainability Council, Conservation International (@ConservationOrg)
- John Kadyszewski, Director, Winrock International's American Carbon Registry (@CarbonRegistry)
- Dan Klotz (@klotzian), Vice President for Global Health and Science, Burness Communications
- Lynn Anne Miller (@organicmania), CEO, 4GreenPs (@4GreenPs)
- Stephanie Nadeau, U.S. Sustainability Program Manager, Siemens (@SiemensUSA)
- Katherine Neebe, Manager, Business and Industry at World Wildlife Fund (@World_Wildlife)
WHERE: RFD, 810 7th Street Northwest, Washington D.C.; ask for the back room or follow the Net Impact signs.
DIRECTIONS: In the spirit of sustainability, we encourage you to use public transport:
METRO – Red and Green/Yellow Lines: Gallery Place (7th & H Sts. exit)
If taking public transport is not possible, limited street parking is available nearby.
EVENT FEE: **
- Net Impact PROFESSIONAL Members - $10 (+ handling fee)
- Net Impact STUDENT Members - $10 (+ handling fee)
- GUEST (non-members) - $20 (+ handling fee)
Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Ticket availability cannot be guaranteed onsite and $10 surcharge will apply:
- Net Impact PROFESSIONAL Members - $20 (+ handling fee)
- Net Impact STUDENT Members - $20 (+ handling fee)
- GUEST (non-members) - $30 (+ handling fee)
** Please select ticket price appropriate to your membership status with Net Impact.
** If you are not currently a paid member of Net Impact, you may join at: http://www.netimpact.org
** NOTE: You must select DCNI as your home chapter in order to show up in our database and receive the discounted price.
** If you are unsure about your membership status with Net Impact, please call 415-495-4230 to verify your membership prior to purchasing your ticket.
** Please note that subscription to DC Net Impact Meet-up Group does not equal to paid Net Impact membership. For more information please visit: http://www.netimpact.org
** Your membership status will be verified prior to the event.
** Ticket purchase is final and non-refundable.