Dayton GYBO: Online Strategies for Small Business
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
97% of Internet users look online for local products and services.
Is your business online? Have you maximized your online presence?
Small business owners are invited to attend this FREE morning summit and networking opportunity to hear from local professionals on the best practices, need-to-know standards and practical advice for attracting more business through online marketing.
You should attend this summit if you…
- Started a small business but don't have an online presence yet.
- Plan to start online marketing or e-commerce but don’t know where to begin.
- Have a foothold in the web and are ready to take the next step.
- Want to hear what local Dayton web experts suggest for starting new online programs.
The morning will feature professionals from regional Dayton businesses that specialize in online marketing and business strategy. Panelists will share their insight into why and how your business should be showing up online.
7:45 - Sign-in and Breakfast
8:15 - Opening Remarks (Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley)
Keynote (David Bowman, The Ohlmann Group)
9:00 - Breakout Sessions, Round 1
10:00 - Networking Break
10:30 - Breakout Sessions, Round 2
11:30 - Networking Break
12:00 - Conclude
About the Keynote Speaker
As Chief Marketing Strategist for The Ohlmann Group, David uses his knowledge of business strategy, passion for creative expression, and skills of communication to help people achieve the remarkable. David believes that marketing is both an art and a science – “a dynamic process that incorporates the uniquely human gifts of creativity and analytical thinking to deliver something of value to the world”. David’s role focuses on making strategic web design, social media campaigns, and integrated marketing communication strategies for clients.
- Arthur Helmsetter, SCORE
- Theresa Hathaway, The Hathaway Group
- Sasha VanDeGrift, Coolidge Wall
- Jeff Long, Exit Row Productions
- Josh Boone, Catapult Creative
- Rob Bunting, Cincinnati I-marketing Group
- Alicia Rittenhouse, Online Business Coach/Trainer
- John Fimiani, UPWARD (Hafenbrack)
- Richard Kaiser, Lion+Panda
- Bryan Suddith, R+L Carriers
- Shannon Teague, Cake, Hope & Love
- David Bowman, The Ohlmann Group
The first 99 registrants get an exclusive Dayton GYBO gift! While supplies lasts.
WEBSITES – SOCIAL MEDIA – MOBILE APPS – E-COMMERCE – SEO – ONLINE REVIEWS
Launched by Google, the Get Your Business Online campaign started in June 2013 as a means of encouraging local businesses to use the Internet in reaching their objectives and goals. Mayor Nan Whaley is encouraging Dayton small businesses to start or increase their online efforts as a way of continuing economic growth in the city. Learn more at gybo.com/ohio.
When & Where
City of Dayton
Partnering with Google's Get Your Business Online program, the City of Dayton is organizing this morning summit under the direction of Mayor Nan Whaley to support Dayton's small business community. Partners include the University of Dayton.