Saddle up and get in touch with your inner cowboy, as the Autry celebrates the cowboys and cowgirls of the American West. Enjoy delicious BBQ and a root beer saloon, see live performers, explore the museum galleries, and try out some cowboy skills of your own.
Participate in a variety of Western-themed activities, including
- A world-record attempt for the Most Trick Ropers, led by The Oklahoma Kid
- Leatherwork crafts with Standing Bear’s Trading Post
- Square dance workshops with Triple Chicken Foot and dance caller Susan Michaels
- Drop-in roping with The Lewis Family, multigenerational Rose Parade regulars
- Sketching with live horses at the corral
- Plus scavenger hunts, hands-on stations with cowboy tools, screenings of The Gene Autry Show, storytelling, and more!