HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS! The biggest party on wheels from ATL to Athens is back and more than ready for the 2013 season - starting with the blockbuster home opener against the Gamecocks of South Carolina.
town Athens, this will be one for the ages!
DRINK DEALS: BEFORE, DURING & AFTER
- KRAMERS, ATL - TICKET INCLUDES BOTTOMLESS Mimosa & Bloody Mary bar from 8:30am until departure
- DOUBLE BARREL (private party for our group), Athens- TICKET INCLUDES UNLIMITED Bottled Beer up until kickoff
- SANDBAR, Athens - TICKET INCLUDES UNLIMITED Draft Beer until kickoff, $3 well shots/bombs all day
- KRAMERS, ATL- $3 Fireball Shots all night, and other drink specials.
DAWG ITINERARY (ATL---ATHENS)
- - Bottomless Mimosa and Bloody Mary Bar: Kramer's Buckhead
- - Depart from IRBY AVE (Buckhead Bar Area) for Athens
- - Arrival in Athens: Drop off at corner of Washington and College
- - Double Barrel & Sandbar Tailgate with unlimited beer & live entertainment @ Double Barrell
- - Georgia vs. South Carolina kickoff pm
- - Buses depart Athens for Buckhead: Depart from corner of Washington and College
- - Buses arrive in Buckhead on East Andrews Rd. Continued drink specials at Kramer's
Have questions about DAWG DAYS Party Buses // S. CAROLINA GAME? Contact DAWG DAYS Party Buses
When & Where
DAWG DAYS Party Buses
DAWG DAYS Party Buses // S. CAROLINA GAME