Dating Made Easy - Two of Boston’s Best Dating Pros Reveal their Top Strategies and Tips!
Monday, March 25, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
In this workshop, you are getting valuable insight from 2 Dating Coaches for the price of 1!
Our first workshop was a hit! You don't want to miss this one!
Here are just some of the useful strategies you can expect to learn:
In Susan's Session, you will:
- Learn how to boost dating confidence and be ready to get out of your comfort zone
- Discover how to get the most out of online dating
- Get tips on where to meet men - from specific places in Boston to what time of the day!
- Learn how to switch up your style to get a lot more attention from men - the difference is drastic!
In Neely's session you will:
- Explore what's great about dating and finding love.
- Learn how to use action, reflection and repetition to your advantage in your dating and love life.
- Learn how to use your networks to create more opportunities in your dating and love life.
- Learn Neely's 5 general rules of thumb for dating in the 21st century.
If you're ready to commit, we're here to help!
When & Where
Susan Baxter and Neely Steinberg
Susan Baxter is the founder and CEO of "Hire a Boston WingWoman," a successful dating service in the Boston area. She has gotten attention from a multitude of media sources such as The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine, The Today Show, CBS Radio, and KISS 108 FM. Susan has a Master's Degree in Applied Sociology, and has studied key concepts of human behavior. From her vast online and in-person dating experience and listening to what her male clients look for in women, she has a wealth of knowledge to share with women who want to accomplish their dating goals.
Neely Steinberg is Boston's Premier Dating Coach for the Modern-day Woman. Her goal is to help women get what they want out of life when it comes to dating and relationships, to instill women with confidence and faith that a great dating life and a great relationship WILL happen with a little effort and determination. Her coaching packages and much more can be found at www.neelysteinberg.com. She has been writing and speaking about dating, sex, love and relationships for more than a decade. Her advice and insight have been featured in the Huffington Post, BettyConfidential, JDate, the Daily Caller, the Boston Globe Magazine, the Good Men Project, the Boston Phoenix, and numerous other print and online magazines. She has also been a featured expert on 96.9 WTKK Talk FM, 680 WRKO FM, and the Boston Center for Adult Education.