Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp Invites all LA area data specialists to an introduction to our new division DataWorks and for lightening interviews.
We are looking for the best and brightest:
- SQL Server DBAs
- Data Architects
- Data Warehousing specialists
- Business Intelligence specialists
- NoSQL Engineers
Do you have what it takes? RSVP on this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the evening event, the agenda will include:
- Introduction to Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp
- Introduction to DataWorks
- Followed by lightening interview process for interested candidates
Learn more about Dun & Bradstreet Crediblity Corp
Our company culture:
Our Hackweek events:
And some links you might find interesting:
- LA Business Journal selected Dun & Bradstreet Crediblity as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles
- We were honored with 2013 CIO 100 award for Project Phoenix
- Ernst & Young named our CEO, Jeff Stibel, Entrepreneur of the Year!
- Learn about our brand new Credibility Score that measures companies beyond the credit score.
When & Where
Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet is the leading provider of credit building and credibility solutions for businesses. While our ideas are novel and our company is innovative, our roots are steeped in tradition, woven into the fiber of corporate America and a credit reporting industry dating back to 1837.
Dun & Bradstreet provides the only real business credit monitoring solution available to companies looking to monitor and impact their own business credit profile. Our leading credit monitoring products are used by hundreds of thousands of companies interested in helping protect their business reputation. Dun & Bradstreet additionally offers solutions, which help businesses gauge their potential business risk by tracking the credit and creditworthiness of the companies with which they do business.
Our business credit products feature the D&B D-U-N-S® Number, a unique nine-digit identification sequence used by the world's most influential standards-setting organizations and recognized, recommended and often required by global corporations, governments, industry and trade associations. Many of our products include D&B's proprietary set of key ratings including the PAYDEX® Score, a predictive indicator for paying bills on time; the Financial Stress Score, an indicator of financial stress in the next 12 months; and the Credit Limit Recommendation, which provides guidelines for extending business credit and an overall D&B Rating which addresses the overall assessment of a business.