Come join us in San Francisco for an informal collection and review of data visualization and journalism hosted by Visually. See how traditional and new media journalists partner with designers to develop captivating and informative data visualization, transforming it into engaging storytelling. Grab a beer, a bite, some engaging conversations, and see what Visually is doing when they create, share and explore the world of visual content! We invite journalists, designers and those interested in data journalism to join the movement of visual data and get in on the discussion!
- Robert Kosara (Researcher), Tableau
- Agustin Armendariz (Senior Data Analyst), Center for Investigative Reporting (CIR)
- Michael Corey (Senior News Applications Developer), Center for Investigative Reporting (CIR)
- Jess Bachman (Creative Director) Visually
- Aleksandra Todorova (Editorial Director) Visually
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm Registration
- 6:00pm - 6:15pm Welcome and Introduction
- 6:15pm - 7:00pm Robert Kosara, Tableau
- 7:00pm - 7:45pm Agustin Armendariz and Michael Corey, CIR
- 7:45pm - 8:30pm Jess Bachman and Aleks Todorova, Visually
- 8:30pm - 9:00pm Q&A and Networking
When & Where
Producing engaging data visualization conversations with leading experts and thoughtleaders.
Questions? Please contact Erin Tselenchuk at firstname.lastname@example.org