DATA BBQ 2.0
Monday, November 8, 2010 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
*Get off your index and rebuild your rolodex*
Food, Drinks, Health and Data
with data or want to get involved?
Kick off the mHealth Summit 2010 with DC's open data geeks and supporters. Come enjoy food and drinks at Insomniac Design's newly renovated office and roof deck in DC's best kept secret spot for techies - Blagden Alley.
How the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge supported by Health and Human Services and run by Health 2.0 are bringing the Health 2.0 Community to develop Apps around government data and privately contributed health data.
How the World Bank’s Global Apps for Development Competition aims to bring together the best ideas from both the software developer community and practitioner communities to create innovative apps using World Bank data and the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
Monday, November 8th 6:30 - 8:30 PM
- Rain or Shine? Yes, there's a fantastic space inside for fun activities, and we can't drink all the beer on our own (or can we...)
- Cost? Free (Thanks Insomniac Design, Richard, Kaushal, Peter, Brad and Alexis)
- Entry exam? Bring along your Thesis dissertation or as a backup very good mathematical joke to share...
- Bring guests? Sure, IF they RSVP and if they follow the Entry Exam requirements ;)
- Attire? Whatever you wore to the Sanity/Fear rally.
- Bring anything? Brain power, business cards
In Partnership with