San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A beer drinkin’, bike ridin’, Bay campin’ hootenany along the San Francisco Bay Trail
SF Beer Week is upon us! What better way to celebrate than by riding bikes to some of the fine breweries/pubs that will be pouring fancy brews throughout the East Bay?
-12:00pm meet up and start drinking beer at Albany Taproom
-30-40 mile, self-supported (i.e. you are responsible for bringing your own overnight gear, including eating & drinking utensils) casual ride along the SF Bay on paved roads and mellow dirt/gravel
-More beer stops along the way at The Good Hop, Ale Industries, and Cleophus Quealy
-Finish around 10pm at Coyote Hills for a campout, late chili dinner, and more beer
Two ticket options:
$25 Basic Ride & Campout Ticket:
- Ride with us and buy your own beers at each location
- Camping spot
- Late chili dinner with more beer
- Folks who just want to camp out with us at the end can purchase this ticket as well. Car spots limited, so email email@example.com if you plan to arrive in a car
$45 Beer Bonus Ticket includes the camping & dinner noted above, plus the following SF Beer Week specials:
- A flight of four IPAs at Albany Taproom (including single, double, and triple IPAs)
- A flight of four beers at The Good Hop
- A beer at the Ale Industries Jingletown Jazz Room
- A pour of their just released mixed fermentation baltic porter aged in French oak barrels, plus a token good for a 4oz pour and brewery tour
- Gratuity for our gracious bartenders is included
- More specifics on the provided beers available soon.
Check the Facebook event for the latest info.
When & Where