One night only! Three of the Great State’s pit masters will gather for a delicious celebration of Texas barbecue. Your host for the evening will be Daniel Vaughn; Texas Monthly’s newly appointed Barbecue Editor and author of “The Prophets of Smoked Meat: A Journey Through Texas Barbecue.” Here is your opportunity to Meat and Greet with the elite pit masters, Daniel Vaughn and fellow barbecue aficionados in a special toast to our local flavor.
Who are Dallas’ local prophets of smoked meat?
Justin Fourton of Pecan Lodge
Will Fleischmann of Lockhart Smokehouse
Travis Mayes of Meshacks BBQ
There are only 100 tickets available to attend a VIP hour with Daniel and the 3 pit masters as they swap stories and treat you to some extra special smoked delicacies.
One ticket will include:
- special barbecue and beer pairings from Four Corners Brewing Co.
- limited edition pint glass made especially for this event
- signed copy of Daniel Vaughn's book
- signed copy of Texas Monthly's newly released BBQ edition
- Access to the meat and pitmasters Justin, Will and Travis for an hour before general admission
- Informal Q&A with Daniel Vaughn talking all things BBQ