Dancing with Our Stars
Saturday, April 20, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Come Dance with Our Stars at the Our Place 2013 Annual Event.
- Enjoy dinner, great company, and the opportunity to dance with our stars.
- Event ticket price is $50 (includes dinner).
- If you would like to provide additional support to Our Place, you can purchase a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Star ticket. These tickets include a separate donation to Our Place which will be used to directly fund our programs.
- Book 12 tickets to reserve a table.
- You can pay by check via this website. Select other payment options when checking out.
- If you would prefer to book directly with Our Place, please email your ticket requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
The mission of Our Place is to support teens and adults with developmental disabilities so that they can live meaningful, productive, and socially connected lives in their home community.
We serve teens and adults from many communities in the north suburbs, from Skokie to Lake Forest and west to Morton Grove and Deerfield. The individuals include, but are not limited to, those with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, expressive/receptive language impairment, neurological impairment, hearing impairment, seizure disorder, visual impairment, developmental disabilities, Costello syndrome, Williams syndrome, and Lowe syndrome. Several of our participants also have serious medical challenges, including juvenile diabetes and significant food allergies.
Our primary goal is to assist every participant in developing to their highest potential. We provide a whole person program for our participants, replicating a typical life with meaningful work, continued learning, skill building, socializing and recreational activities.