Daley College New Student Orientation
*The orientation will be held on the second floor in Room 2407*
As a new student, we want to do all we can to help get you started on your path to success.
During the orientation you can expect to:
• Register for your first semester courses!
• Learn about academic requirements needed to graduate!
• Learn about the many student services that are available to help you succeed!
• Discuss education and career goals!
• Learn about student clubs, groups and organizations!
• Meet other new students and make new friends!
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST TO ENSURE ALL STEPS ARE COMPLETED PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED ORIENTATION
New Student Pre-Orientation Checklist
[ ] File the FAFSA
[ ] Submit or send in ACT scores, final high school, and/or college transcripts to the Admissions & Records office in room 1408.
[ ] Take your placement tests or submit sufficient ACT scores/transfer credit