There are no stupid questions. The more you ask, the more we’ll add...
Q: Will there be childcare?
A: Babes in arms are welcome to attend with mum and we’re arranging a space for breastfeeding. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide childcare for older children.
Q: Is there Internet access?
A: Wifi is included in your ticket price. There are limited number of power sockets so charge your battery before you come.
Q: I can’t afford the ticket price. Any suggestions?
A: We have early bird tickets available at a reduced price - £80 if you book by 31 December.
Q: If I'm unable to use my ticket, can I get a refund?
A: Unfortunately we won't be able to issue refunds, but notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org 48-hours in advance that you're unable to come and you'll be able to resell your ticket. (Be sure and let us know 48 hours beforehand as we'll have a list of attendees and badges at registration and if the person you sold your ticket to isn't on the list, it will be a problem.)
- Except in accordance with paragraph 30 there are no rights of refund or exchange and you acknowledge that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the services we offer.
- The Prices of the tickets are those displayed on the Website from time to time, during the ordering process, except in cases of obvious error. In addition to the ticket price a Card Handling Fee (levied by Eventbrite our booking agent in consideration for processing your credit/debit card transaction with its bankers), is payable on online transactions, and this will be notified to you during the ordering process. All prices and fees include any applicable Value Added Tax. All prices are in pounds sterling.
- The sale of conference tickets is subject to availability. If Eventbrite accepts your order, which it may do on behalf of the CyberMummy Conferences a confirmation screen will be displayed at the end of the ordering process, and at this point there will be a contract between you and CyberMummy conferences. Such a contract will be governed by English Law and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We (CyberMummy Conferences) will also send to you a welcome email, for your information. We recommend that you print out a copy of the confirmation page and/or confirmation e-mail for your records.
- Tickets can be printed from your Eventbrite page when the entire ordering process has been completed.
- You undertake that you will not resell or offer for resale any tickets or use tickets for advertising or promotions (including prize draws, competitions, contests and/or sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes without written consent from CyberMummy Conferences.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to a CyberMummy conference event.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated on this Website, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The ticket holder will be responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred as a result of contracts entered into with CyberMummy Conferences, advice sought or obtained from CyberMummy Conferences and/or any sponsor or any loss or damage to Property whilst at the venue unless caused by the negligence of CyberMummy Conferences.
- We will not be liable or responsible if CyberMummy 2011 conference is cancelled due to events outside our reasonable control.
- If CyberMummy Conferences cancel the conference due to reasons within their control, ticket holders will be refunded in their entirety.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.