San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Last time, you learned how to find deals and this time we will teach you how to ““Master the Deal Submission Process”. So again we’re changing things up from our former meeting structure and we’re inviting you to join us for an exciting, interactive working session to help you----master the “Deal Submission” process.
We encourage you to take the time to join us this November 19th for this crucial component. You will be in a working session with one of our top CXO Collective Deal Flow experts.
By attending this month, you will take away a thorough understanding of the important tools to submit into the Deal Flow process, and see your opportunity brought to a strong financial return.
Here is what you will take away:
- · How to submit the best Deals for the CXO Collective.
- · How to manage towards a successful Deal.
- · What information do you need to extrapolate from your business lead.
- · What is the Deal flow process and what tools does CXO Collective have that I can leverage?
- · How will the Senior Advisors within CXO Collective support you in your Deal flow process and more.
We encourage you to join us for this one-time to ““Master the Deal Submission Process” working session.
See you there!
Corbin Cowan, Co-founder
CXO Collective Inc.
When & Where
CXO Collective is global entrepreneurial organization that leverages the collective human and financial capital to grow, buy, build and sell companies for fun AND profit.
CXO Collective holds meetings in major cities across the U.S. and in other countries to introduce business owners, consultants and investors to our unique platform. The meetings allow prospective members/partners to get access to our group and its dealflow (for investment or consulting or referrals).