Consumer Wellness Advocate (CWA) Instructor Certification Program
The Wellness Registry’s CWA Instructor Certification Program includes the following: ten evidence-based skills for enhanced well-being, a proprietary Rating of Perceived Wellness (RPW) assessment, and an online interactive continuous-improvement forum and personal journal.
This workshop will provide you with everything necessary to deliver the CWA certification to organizations and individuals in your community - potentially earning income, promoting yourself and building your professional practice in the process!
The instructor training program includes:
- Comprehensive training program
- Official status as a CWA Certification Instructor on The Wellness Registry
- Facilitator’s Manual (includes everything required to facilitate the CWA certification course)
- CWA workbook and certification program
- Two years membership in the online CWA Network
- Instructor Facilitation Agreement-to be signed prior to class
This workshop will also include a working lunch to be held as part of the training day.
Recommended Audience: HR professionals, wellness professionals, school administrators, coaches, corporate trainers, community outreach organizers, and those with a passion for being well
Date: Friday, July 11, from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Grayslake Campus, Room T323
Instructor: Kimberly Larson
When & Where
The Workforce & Professional Development Institute at the College of Lake County provides training, consulting, and cutting edge courses for businesses, professionals and the community.