Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Whipstitch loves you! And we want to show you how much. Sound like fun?
Join us down at the shop on Monday, December 10 from 6:30-9:30 pm for a Holiday Pot Luck Party! Bring your favorite app or dessert to share, your finished projects for show-and-tell, and come spend some time with your favorite sewing folk at your favorite sewing place.
We've got piles of excitement lined up for you, including:
- Melody Miller, Ellen Lucket Baker and Rashida Coleman-Hale will ALL be on hand with their latest fabric lines, their new books, and some sneak previews of works in progress! Order Ruby Star Vinyl, Stamped and Tsuru right from Whipstitch--and remember, members get a 30% discount off retail prices! (Not a member yet? It's not too late to join!)
- Deborah's new book, Stitch Savvy *should* be arriving on December 4. Be one of the very first to get a copy to take home! Deborah will be in the shop, signing a limited number of copies of her book and offering pre-orders on additional copies.
- Goodie bags of fabric and prizes for the first 15 folks through the door--just wait until you see what's inside!
- Bring your completed projects from 2012 to show off and share during Show & Tell! Everyone likes to see what you've been working on, for reals.
- Door prizes awarded before you leave, including a free membership to one lucky winner!
Come when you can, stay as long as you like, and come celebrate with us! Book signings throughout the evening, drawings at 8 pm. Whipstitch will provide drinks and ice, plus buckets of holiday cheer! Can't bring an app, but still want to join us? Come anyway! Another year is coming to a close, but it's all the sweeter with friends like y'all to share it. Can't wait to see you down at the shop on December 10!