San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Where: 2045 Lauwiliwili Street, BLDG 1, Kapolei, HI 96707
What: CrossFit Partner Competition For Men/Women
- Teams of 2 (One Male/One Female)
- Each WOD will be scored individually and the top three teams with the highest cumulative score will earn the title of Fittest on the Island.
When: February 16th, 2013
- 0730: Team Check-In
- 0800: 1st Competition Heat
- 1800: Event Wrapped Up
Why: To spread the Valentine’s Day cheer we are testing work capacity and skills in order to find the fittest, most well-rounded island athletes! We WILL test your Endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, Accuracy, and most importantly: Ability To Work Together. Use this as a final tune up before the open!
Included: Entry Fee includes a stylish Life-as-RX event T-shirt, be sure to specify Men/Women and size when you register. Free spectator admission so bring your friends, family, and entourages for support!
Prizes: Top Teams (Top-3) will receive awards, which are to be announced. Prizes will also be given to the top finisher in each event.
- Each partner works simultaneously (One Rowing/One SDLHPs & Burpees).
- Both partners must complete the section before proceeding to 15 then 9.
TIMECAP: 15 Minutes
21 Kettlebell SDLHP, 2/1.5 pood
15 Kettlebell SDLHP, 2/1.5 pood
9 Kettlebell SDLHP, 2/1.5 pood
- One partner does run, tags other, then upon completion both partners move through workout
- Can not start 20-100 until both partners are done with the sandbag run
TIMECAP: 20 Minutes
400m Sandbag Relay (95/45)
20 Ground To Overhead (135/95)
60 Deadlifts (135/95)
100 Squats (135/95)
WOD 3 FINALS ANNOUNCED AT COMPETITION