Baltimore's First Cupcake Camp will be held at the Blue Hill Tavern on Sept 24, 2011 from noon to 3.
1. Can I buy or sell cupcakes at the event? No. CupcakeCamp is for people who want to bring homemade cupcakes and eat them for free at the event.
2. Can I really attend if I don’t bring cupcakes? Yes! While bringing cupcakes is encouraged, we need 11 people to eat a cupcake for every dozen! Note to large groups: keep in mind that if no one in your party brings cupcakes there might not be enough to go around.
3. I’ve heard the event is based off of BarCamp, what is that? Check out http://barcamp.org
4. Do we bake or decorate our cupcakes at the event? No – your cupcakes should be ready to go at the event. However, feel free to organize your own baking get-togethers with friends before CupcakeCamp!
5. Where have CupcakeCamps already taken place? Check out the worldwide CupcakeCamp directory!
6. Are vegan and/or gluten-free cupcakes welcome? Of course!
You must have a ticket in order to attend cupcake camp! The ticket must be in your own name.