CulinArt Passport Dinner
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
CulinArt invites you to the SMC Campus Center on Wednesday August 28 to be a part of our first Passport Dinner. We will offer a variety of exotic foods from different cultures for you to experience. Each station at dinner will represent a different country and their cuisine. Your Passport ticket will include buffet dinner, dessert, and two drinks from the bar. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Pasta Station with Mini Penne, choice of Pomadora Sauce or Spinach Alfredo
- Antipasta Display with Flavored Oils and Bread
- Shrimp and Sausage Paella
- White Gazpacho
- Kung Pao Chicken with Steamed White Rice and Broccoli
- Napa Cabbage Slaw
- Vegetarian Tiki Masala with Naan Bread
- Curried Chickpea Salad
- Hawaiian Beef Sliders with Grilled Pineapple, Sliced Jalapeno and Mango Ketchup on Hawaiian Roll
- Tuna Poki on Plaintain Chips
Dessert – A Taste of CulinArt
- Fresh Fruits, Petit Fours, Dessert Mousse Shots, Lemon Bars, Brownies, Cookies, Oreo Bars, and more!