CT REIA January 2013 Monthly Meeting - Reverse Wholesaling
Monday, January 21, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
January 21, 2013 - 5:30 to 9:00 pm
4 Sebethe Dr, Cromwell, CT
Register and learn more at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=509
You Will Learn
* A unique and simple strategy that Kent has coined as reverse wholesaling - this strategy can change your business forever
* How to find true and active cash buyers within 5 minutes - from your laptop
* How to market to cash buyers within 5 minutes - from your laptop, and get a response
* How to find the exact properties these cash buyers want
* How to own a business and not a job
* How to own your own time again in the real estate business through leveraging other people and technology
* The most up to date investment strategies but, more importantly, providing you real tools that will get you kick started today
5:45 - Network With Vendors
Visit each vendor, discover what they can do for you.
6:00 - Early Bird Workshop
Meet 2012 CT REIA Award Winners and the deals that got them there. Discover how you can do these deals yourself!
6:30 - Speed Networking & Member Deals
Organized so that you get to meet the people you need to meet! Hand out a lot of Business cards, so bring a lot!
7:00 - Member Deals + Raffle
Bring Your Deals for Our Deals segment. Plus we'll be raffling off a flip camera.
7:15 - Joe Metcalfe
Learn all about reverse wholesaling.
About Joe Metcalfe
Joe Metcalfe is the right hand man, and top manager for Kent Clothier, CEO and founder of FindCashBuyersNow, National Speaker, and Real Estate Investor. Joe has been working alongside Kent for over 3 years, and has been a major factor in the growth of Kent's companies during that time.
Joe understands the value and power of surrounding yourself around successful people. Before joining Kent and his team, Joe worked for CT Homes LLC, a Real Estate Investment Company in New Haven, CT. This company, which is owned by real estate guru, Than Merrill, has been so successful that they have been documented on A&E's hit TV show, FLIP THIS HOUSE. Here, Joe learned the business inside and out - from marketing for buyer and seller leads to negotiating acquisitions, as well as managing contractors and overseeing renovation projects. During Joe's 4 years working with Than Merrill and Paul Esajian from CT Homes, LLC, Joe was involved in over 75 transactions where he directly negotiated the deal with seller, or sold the property to a buyer. Joe worked his way up to the HEAD OF ACQUISITIONS for the company, managing over 10 people. He was actually a big part of A&E's TV show FLIP THIS HOUSE too. In fact, he had an episode named after him called "Joe's Quick Flip," where Joe bought a house in West Haven, CT and flipped it for over $35,000 in profit.
Joe is now heavily involved in finding cash buyers and cultivating long lasting relationships with them for Kent's company, Memphis Invest. Kent Clothier, Joe Metcalfe, and Kent's family now run one of the premiere real estate investment organizations in the country. By daring to dream big, taking calculated risks, and a being willing to step out:
* They have wholesaled over 1200 houses since 2005. 202 houses in 2008, 210 houses in 2009, 223 houses in 2010, and 301 houses in 2011!! YEAR TO DATE THEY HAVE BOUGHT AND SOLD 550 HOUSES in 2012!!! The average profit per deal is approximately $20,000, bringing revenue this year to over $11 Million!!
* Memphis Invest now operates one of the largest property management companies in Tennessee with over 1500 properties under management.
* Their family now owns over 150 rental properties.
* Their family now owns 10 commercial buildings in Memphis, Tennessee
Along the way, Kent and Joe have perfected marketing techniques and strategies using the FindCashBuyersNow tool that have helped them find true MOTIVATED SELLERS and ACTIVE CASH BUYERS. Joe will be sharing these concepts with you at the January 21, 2013 meeting. See you there!