CSX : Careers in the Transportation Industry
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have you ever wanted a position in the transportation industry ? Well, CSX offers positions in the areas below :
- Mechanical Shops (maintain locomotives and rail car equipment)
- Engineering(maintain track, right of way, facilities, bridges and signals)
- Transportation(coordinate the movement of goods from one destination to the next)
- Clerical(support business processes and problem resolution)
- Professional and Salaried
- Military Experience
- Management Trainees
If you are interested in employment with CSX then you are invited to attend a Career Forum at the Urban League of Greater Atlanta , 100 Edgewood Ave - Suite 600 on May 1, 2013 at 11:00 am to speak with a CSX Representative. A CSX Representative will be available to provide detail about the company and the hiring process. If are interested in attending this event registration is required.
When & Where
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA)
Peachtree Center, International Tower
229 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30303-1600
Office: (404) 659.1150
For more than 90 years, the Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA) has maintained a singular focus: Economic Empowerment.
Economic empowerment is proven and tested as one of the most effective means of elevating the quality of life and access to education, jobs, housing, and business opportunities in historically underserved communities.
Our Mission Is... to enable and empower African Americans and others in underserved urban communities to achieve their highest human potential and secure economic self-reliance, parity, power and civil rights.
Our Programs Are... designed to delive practical, relevant and impactful solutions to empower individuals and families with the resources, skills and access they need to move up the economic ladder.
By Focusing on Six Key Tenents that Empower People, We Achieve Economic Empowerment.
1. Education and Job Skills Training
2. Employment, Careers and Entrepreneurship
3. Housing and Community Development
4. Financial Literacy and Wealth Creation
5. Youth Development and Empowerment
6. Civic Engagement and Leadership