CSPD Wednesday Webinar Series - Turn Your Job Interviews Into Job Offers
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Research suggests it will take as many as 16 interviews to get a job.
Knowing that, you need to do everything you can to improve your odds to be offered a job. Michael Neece will show you things you need to do to make it to the next round of interviews and get the job offer.
You will learn:
- How to answer the most difficult job interview questions
- How to handle skilled & unskilled interviewers
- How to handle behavioral-event interview questions
- Templates for answering frequently asked interview questions
- Make every interview a conversation and avoid an interrogation
- Respond to “What are your salary requirements?”
- Phone interview strategies & templates
- Overcoming your weakness professionally
- Solutions for the most feared job interview situations
- Power Notes to prepare for each interview in 15 minutes
- How to feel more confident and secure a great job
Give yourself the confidence you need to "ace" your interview.
Don't forget to register online at cspdwednesdaywebinar.eventbrite.com to receive TWO raffle tickets when you sign in at the event!
All students in attendance will be entered in the raffle for your chance to win the CSPD professional prize package worth over $200.00. The CSPD professional prize package includes a gift certificate to Toppers Spa/Salon to be used on a professional makeover as well as a gift certificate to Macy's to go toward your professional career wardrobe.
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED COURTESTY OF AT&T.
AT&T currently has a fanstastic opportunity available for the Retail Leadership Development Program and will be interviewing on campus the first week of November. Login to FoxNet for more details and to apply!
THERE IS NO DRESS CODE FOR THIS EVENT