San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CSP Forum Conference 2014
(Cyber Security and Privacy Forum)
Athens, Greece 21st, 22nd May 2014
The CSP Forum conference in Partnership with Pripare project , will co-locate with the Annual Privacy forum 2014, Athens, Greece.
REGISTER NOW TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT
Early Bird registration : Euro 55.00 ( ends friday 6th May 2014)
Late registration : Euro 80.00 ( starts 7th May ends 19th May 2014)
Registration closes 19th May 2014
Tentative CSP FORUM conference programme : http://www.cspforum.eu/uploads/CSPForum_Conference_2014_Programme.pdf
CSP forum conference will start at 15.00 on 21st May with joint APF closing/CSP forum Opening Plenary session.
CSP Forum Conference 2014: Cyber Security and Privacy Forum 2014 focuses on disseminating the potential innovation market opportunities and impact of EC funded Cybersecurity and Privacy research activities. Working towards increased uptake of technological Cybersecurity and privacy research breakthroughs, actively encouraging innovative enterprise to look to exploit real commercial potential coming from such ongoing cutting edge research outputs, aligning with the H2020 initiative. This is an opportunity for both Industry and funded EU research projects to come together as a community to network, disseminate and highlight potential innovative outputs from current ongoing research activities.
- Looking to get an insight into current security and trust EC research activities..
- Want an overview of potential innovative outputs coming from research projects.
- Looking for innovative ideas to stem potential marketable business opportunities.
The CSP Forum Annual conference 2014 is the place to be…….
- Need an opportunity to showcase your project results and potential Impact.
- Looking to create synergies with Industry in this domain, with a view to exploiting your research outputs further
- Consider meeting your project specific workshop commitments, by holding it as part of the CSP Forum conference 2014.
CSP Forum Conference 2014 website: https://www.cspforum.eu/2014
The CSP Forum (funded via SecCord EU FP7 project), actively coordinates the clustering of the funded EU FP7 trust and security research projects , promoting collaboration, dissemination and networking.
For more information contact: