Five Steps to Securing Crowdfunding for Startups and Entrepreneurs. March 25.
- Business & Professional
- Saagar Fine Cuisine of India, Newport Beach CA
Join us on September 18 and Learn How to Get Crowd Funded
Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego Professionals
oGoing is hosting an exclusive Fireside Chat Dinner with two amazing crowd funding experts, speakers, seasoned entrepreneurs and coaches who will share with us how to CrowdFund your startup, idea, product or growing business now.
=> 1st 20 people registering will get a genuine copy of CrowdFundingFrameworks for Free ($30 value).
=> One lucky attendee will get 10 hours of Free CrowdFunding Consultation ($1,500 value)
CrowdFunding your Startup. How to Get Funded Now with OPM
About David Khorram
David Khorram's passion is CrowdFunding, helping you to raise capital for your ideas Now. This helps him to be significant.
David's nuggets on CrowdFunding:
* With the proper planning, your CrowdFunding campaign has a significantly better chance of success.
* Teamwork is the only true secret of the successful CrowdFunding campaign which makes entrepreneurs achieve different results.
* CrowdFunding is partly art and partly science. It's a method that can be learned and mastered.
* Work hard, work wisely, create a plan, and you can have the chance of receiving part of the estimated $6 billion dollars in Global CrowdFunding for 2014-2015.
David is a father, a husband and a passionte entrepreneur. He has Masters Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of New York with 35 years of experience in corporate and small business. During last 21 years, he has built organizations that have completed projects and generated above 700 million dollars in revenue.
CrowdFundingPlanning.com is a Business Advisory, Education and Mentoring entity for a New Venture to use CrowdFunding Methods to get Seed and Startup Funding.
About Howard Leonhardt
Howard Leonhardt is an inventor and serial entrepreneur focused on commercializing treatments for cardiovascular disease and stem cell therapies. He has 21 U.S. patents for treating cardiovascular disease and his TALENT stent graft holds world-leading market share for repairing aortic aneurysms. Howard holds a Diploma in International Trade from Anoka Technical College. He received an Honorary Doctorate in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Northern California and is an honorary alumnus of the University of Florida. He is founder of The California Stock Exchange and the Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc., a business accelerator focused on cardiovascular and social good impact innovations. Leonhardt Ventures has raised and put to work over $145 million in 28 startups to date. Howard serves as state spokesperson in California for the JOBS ACT & Crowdfunding for Startup California. He has signed a contract to co-host the upcoming CNBC TV Series Crowdfund: The American Dream.
Key Benefits of attending this Fireside Chat:
1. Learn how to Jumpstart your Startup with CrowdFunding.
2. Take actions that would help you get CrowdFunded quickly.
3. Invent the path to your Future, and Don't let circumstances define it.
4. Expand your Business Network with local OC professionals
5. Enjoy the most Delicious Food at Saagar Fine India restaurant
We are privileged to have David and Howard share their insights with us in an intimate setting. You will be able to meet them one-on-one and ask them questions. We would love to see you there. Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind event.
What makes our dinner events exclusive?
1. We find the very best local professional as our evening speaker who is inspiring, experienced, and ready to share their timeless insights.
2. We hand pick our attendees to only 25 local professionals. We are very selective in who attends to create business opportunities.
3. We provide amazing full-service four-course sit-down dinner that includes appetizers and dessert, and soft drinks (and delicious mango lassi)
4. We provide one-on-one interaction time with our keynote speaker. Ask them any question, get your answer, take a selfie, and share your business card.
5. We provide you ample opportunity to share your business story. You talk about your company during the networking hours, in front of everyone, and after the dinner.
6. We provide you business contacts of all our attendees. Follow up with them after the event, and get a meeting going to grow your business.
Schedule for Exclusive Business Networking event:
6 pm to 6:30 pm
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Appetizers and Business Networking
7:30 pm to 8:15 pm
Dinner, Member Intros
8:15 pm to 9:00 pm
9:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Q&A and Business Networking
The Best Food
Do you love delicious, mouth-watering Indian food? Come hungry... You are going to love the multi-course dinner, the service, and the place.
Each Fireside Chat is limited to 25 professionals for maximum engagement. Register early!
Check out the entire Fireside Chat dinner series this summer by oGoing below:
oGoing Invites You to the Summer of Fireside Chat Dinner Series
Five Amazing Speakers
Five Nights of Learning
Five Growth Opportunities
Learn =>Promote =>Enjoy =>Network =>Grow
Our Event Sponsors:
Our proprietary approach eliminates most of the stress of selling... we get top dollar quickly, with minimum life disruption, and our sales are REAL sales that actually close,
Promoking Promotional Agency
Helping you Find the Best Promotional Products to Reward your Customers, Partners and Employees. Looking for affordable, high quality products for Trade Shows and Events? Call John King at Promoking today. 714-849-6552
Co-Host for Fireside Chat Series
Michael Stark, Broker Realtor, CalBRE# 01207862
"Helping People Succeed In Real Estate Since 1996"
Want to explode your social media and digital marketing in 2015? Still doing marketing the old way? Want to jumpstart and fire up your marketing? Get your free consulting today
Get found online by your local customers, share your story, promote your products and services, ask business questions, provide marketplace insights, get warm referrals and attract new customers on oGoing.com
oGoing.com is USA's leading social network for small business. Small businesses are vital to America’s economic future; 28 million small businesses create two-thirds of all new jobs and spend more than $6 trillion dollars annually. Although 97% of all customers look online for local products and services, 63% of small businesses do not have a website. oGoing gives business owners and entrepreneurs a powerful social media marketing platform that promotes the business, attracts new customers, boosts online visibility, improves website traffic and accelerates sales. oGoing helps generate real leads! Did you know that many oGoing small business profiles are ranked on the first page of key search engines?
On oGoing.com, small businesses instantly promote their products, share their latest deals and services, post their news and events, and make new connections. oGoing helps owners find new customers and jump start sales using the latest social media platform. oGoing is the small business social network to explode your social media brand and engage with your customers. If you are a small business that wants immediate results using social networking, business networking and social media marketing, oGoing is the solution. Think of oGoing as the Business Connector! It takes less than five minutes to get started, and once you are connected, you will come back to do more!
oGoing CEO & Founder Sanjay Dalal is highly passionate about creating small business opportunities and helping small businesses succeed and grow! He has hosted over a dozen social media marketing bootcamps since 2011, trained and consulted over 1,000 small business owners and entrepreneurs, is a frequent speaker on social media, and loves to share social media best practices and marketing case studies.
Learn more about oGoing here
Questions: Go here: http://ogoing.com/contactus
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.