Crowdfunding Science, Technologies and Art
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you have a project that you'd like to do but cant get funding for? Or maybe you're looking for community involvement for you project.
Crowdfunding is a great source of funding and enabler for a wide variety of creative projects.
During the workshop we will discuss:
- what is crowdfunding? And why you should do it.
- Which of the 100s of sites are best for your project
- How to put together a succesful campaign
- How to build and keep interest
- What to do after you get funding.
- Jobs Act and the future of crowdfunding
The cost to attend is $10 or pay what you'd like(or can).
Brightwork is a new collaborative research space being built in Houston.