Does your business need capital?
The laws have changed in your favor—will you be ready?
At the Crowdfunding Bootcamp we will give you a roadmap to raising capital using crowdfund investing, so you can leave with a plan in hand and the connections to make it happen !
"We are pleased to be able to support Crowdfundingroadmap’s efforts to host conferences and provide tools and resources to foster a successful crowdfunding industry. We hope by making our research available to attendees of this important event, which also marks the first CfPA annual conference, attendees will gain in their understanding of the industry and how they can participate.” said massolution CEO and founder of Crowdsourcing.org, Carl Esposti.
- How to get prepared, so you can successfully launch an equity-based crowdfunding campaign and raise capital
- How equity-based crowdfunding will revolutionize the marketplace and level the playing field for access to capital
- Understanding the difference between crowdfund equity investing and reward-based crowdfunding
- Understand the process necessary to create the correct valuation for your stock and information to build proper financial statements for self certification
Discover the new and emerging Funding Portals (Intermediaries ) and what they are doing to help you succeed, in the Funding Portal Pavilion
- How to use social media and other advances in communications to help you create your own "BIG" crowd of potential investors
Keynote speeches and Q&A with crowdfunding experts and industry leaders.
Practical how-to sessions that show entrepreneurs how to prepare to crowdfund your big business ideas into immediate crowdfunding action once it’s legal to do so.
Expert Interaction: Work closely with a small group during different breakout sessions. (Sign up on a first come first served basis). Get feedback from an advisor. Make meaningful connections with the entire group of attendees:
Realize how accessible the legal, legislative and financial aspects of crowdfunding are once they are simplified and demystified by business experts; Network your way to success!
This is an innovative conference and bootcamp that bridges the best of a conference with practical hands-on access to lawyers, accountants, social media and PR experts and other resource professionals essential to being able to raise capital using equity based crowdfunding.
Start understanding the intricacies of the compliance requirements as stipulated in the JOBS Act for Crowdfunding while connecting with the world's most sought-after community of Crowdfund Investing thought leaders, and developers of new and emerging funding portals, and other service providers.