Friday, June 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM (PDT)
This training will be held live in the CRM office in Anaheim. It is being offered to those attending First Things the week prior and to any staff able to come into the office.
As of January 1, 2013 the Just For Staff site has gone away for good. Replacing Just For Staff is SalesForce and Google Apps. In this training we will explore these two systems and discover where you will find the tools you need and see how to use them.
In this training we will demonstrate:
- CRM Google Apps
- Access to CRM Email
- Access to Personal, Team and CRM Calendars
- Submission of a Staff Prayer Request
- Document Sharing
- CRM News & Bulletins
- Placing an order on the Staff Store
- Upadating your Staff/Contact Record
- Locating Contact info for CRM Staff
- Find Forms
- Ministry Expense
- Furlough Form
- Submission of Forms
- Check Request
- Wire Transfer
- Internal Transfer
- Access Donation Reports
- Demonstrate Status Reports
- Where to go for help
- Each training will be presented in a small group with no more than 10 participants. This will allow for questions and prevent some of the issues that occur when attending large group webinars.
- This is an online training using a screen sharing tool so you can see the demonstration.
- The audio portion of the training may be done online or via telephone.
- A reminder including details describing how to see and call into the training will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the training.
- You must be able to log-in to your CRM Google Apps account
- You must be able to log-in to your SalesForce account