Crittter Care 2013
Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Redford Charter Township, MI
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to our 2nd Annual Jaycees Critter Care!! We are looking to gather donations and much needed supplies for our Redford Township Animal Control Unit and Tail Waggers 1990!
Thank you to our very generous sponsors who have already signed up!
Everyone loves their dogs, so what better than an event where you can come out and show them off and raise money for a good cause in the process!
Vendor Setup begins at 8:00 am.
Registration begins at 9:30 am, with the on-site activities kicking off at 10:00 am and running until 3:00 pm.
All dogs must be on a 6 foot leash, per Townshp Ordinance and must be accompanied by an adult.
Activities will include:
- dog walk
- agility course
- Cutest Pet (please submit photo online or at 9:30am reg)
- Ugliest Pet (which should be much more entertaining than the Cutest Pet.)
- meet adoptable animals from local rescue organizations
- donations collection
Requested Supply Donation List:
- Blankets, towels, rugs - Used ones are just fine!
- Outdoor dog kennels
- Used wood privacy fence panels
- Dog / Cat crates
- Collars, leashes, & harnesses
- Dry and canned food for both dogs and cats
- Food and water bowls
- Dog and cat treats
- Dog toys
- Flea and tick preventatives
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Paper towels
- Phone / gas cards
- Sam's Club or Costco gift cards
Any questions, plesae contact Jennifer Mansfield, email@example.com or 313-473-7852.