CritiCall Exam May 8, 2012 1:00-3:00pm
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
CritiCall® Public Safety Dispatcher/Calltaker Pre-Employment Skills Test
The CritiCall pre-employment test measures the underlying skills and abilities a person needs prior to any training they might receive once hired.
The CritiCall pre-employment test includes the following modules:
- Decision Making
- Data Entry
- Call Summarization
- Cross Referencing
- Memory Recall
- Memory Recall – Numeric
- Map Reading
- Reading Comprehension
Test takers must possess some very basic computer related skills to be able to properly complete the CritiCall test.
Qualified applicants should be able to:
- Accurately move a mouse pointer or cursor to specific locations on the computer screen
- Press down and release a left-mouse button once each time required
PLEASE DO NOT USE "3095 YERBA BUENA ROAD" FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS.
Our main offices are centrally located at the South Bay Regional Public Safety Training Consortium (The Academy) on the Evergreen Valley College Campus. The offices are physically located directly across the parking lot from the Evergreen Valley College District Office located at 4750 San Felipe Road, San Jose, CA 95135. Click here for a printable map to The Academy in San Jose.
From Highway 101
- Take the Capitol Expwy/Yerba Buena Rd exit
- Continue straight on the exit towards Yerba Buena Rd
- Turn left at Yerba Buena Rd
- Turn left at San Felipe Rd
- Turn right at Paseo de Arboles
- Turn right into the parking lot for The Academy
CritiCall Tests at The Academy - EVC
PLEASE DO NOT USE "3095 YERBA BUENA ROAD" FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS. YOU WILL GET LOST.
Click here for a printable map to The Academy in San Jose.