Criminal ECF Training
The United States District Court for the District of Minnesota provides training in the use of its Electronic Case Filing (ECF) system to all interested attorneys and law firm staff. The court encourages attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, legal assistants, and systems staff to attend training.
Our training sessions provide attorneys and their staff with the knowledge necessary to use the Court's Electronic Case Filing system. Topics include:
- How to prepare documents for electronic filing;
- How to file electronically to ECF;
- How to retrieve electronically filed documents;
- How to change the electronic noticing options;
- What to do if you have difficulties filing electronically;
- Topics such as electronic signatures, redaction of pleadings and filing under seal.