Creative Storage Conference 2013
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
Culver City, CA
Storage, the File Frontier
Come to the one-day Creative Storage Conference to make valuable connections and to participate in the latest trends and requirements for digital storage to serve creative minds and create new and growing markets.
5 Sessions Spread Over the Day Cover:
Recent Advances in Digital Storage Technology
Post Production: Storage Challenges and Opportunities
Making it Pay: Storage for Content Delivery
Living Long: Content Archiving and Asset Management
Professional Entertainment and Media Users Reveal their Digital Storage Needs and Desires
Why you should attend!
- Don't miss this 6th Annual conference on Creative Storage!
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving market.
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition and capture, non-linear editing, compositing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally and protect it in long term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use metadata about content making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives, flash memory and optical storage technology with new opportunities in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business and your career!
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Many valuable digital storage door prizes and give-aways!
Contact Us regarding Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities!
Phone: 408-978-8184, Email: email@example.com
Conferences produced by The Entertainment Storage Alliance and Coughlin Associates (Creative Storage ConferenceSM of Coughlin Associates)
Terms: Attendee Substitutions are allowed at any time. Cancellation must be at least 5 days before the event to obtain a refund.
When & Where
Entertainment Storage Alliance
As our EntertainmentStorage.org logo reveals, entertainment and consumer storage creates a unified driving force behind the creation, distribution, and reception of digital content. To illuminate the unifying presence of digital storage in liberating humankind’s overall creativity and enjoyment and enhancing social and economic development, we refer to “The Cosmic Wheel of Storage Karma.” We hope that you will give our wheel a spin by joining our storage and entertainment community! If you are a corporation or organization that could benefit from association and exposure on our site please contact us regarding site sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org