Storage in the Third Dimension
Come to the one-day Creative Storage Conference to make valuable connections and to participate in the latest trends and requirements for digital storage to serve creative minds and create new and growing markets.
Higher resolution and stereoscopic content are swelling the demand for digital storage capacity and performance for media and entertainment. This one-day conference and trade show brings together the vendors, end users, researchers and visionaries that will expand storage into the third dimension.
5 Sessions Spread Over the Day Cover:
Content Capture: Many cameras, many effects, many storage devices
Find out about the revolution in storage technology for stereoscopic and very high definition content capture and field editing. We will also have discussions of digital storage for animation and special effects generation.
Soothing the bits, posting the passion: Storage for Editing and Post Production
Explore direct attached, networked storage as well as grid and other advanced storage architectures to support digital intermediaries, non-linear editing and post production. Find out what sort of storage to deploy and how to keep your content protected and available.
Delivering the goods: Storage for Content Delivery
More formats, more channels and bigger pipes are changing the storage hierarchy in content delivery. Flash memory is showing up in edge delivery systems and larger higher performing storage libraries are needed for video on demand, cable and satellite distribution and various methods of internet and mobile phone distribution. What is the future of physical content delivery?
Keeping the good stuff to last: Content Archiving and Asset Management
Will our valuable content libraries survive with the every changing formats and storage devices? Will we be able to find our content when and where we need it? Find out about valuable developments in content archiving and automated metadata generation and asset management that will make sure that our content libraries are resilient, strong and useful.
So that’s what you mean--Entertainment and Media Users Talk About How they Use Digital Storage
Listen to notable end users of digital storage from the entertainment and media industry discussing their uses and issues with digital storage devices, systems and applications.
Why you should attend!
- Don't miss this 4th Annual conference on Creative Storage!
- Higher resolution and stereoscopic content in theatres homes and even mobile devices are driving enormous growth in demand for digital storage.
- Between 2010 and 2015 we expect a substantial increase in the required digital storage capacity used in the rich media market according to a study from Coughlin Associates.
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving market.
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition and capture, non-linear editing, compositing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally and protect it in long term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use metadata about content making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives, flash memory and optical storage technology with new opportunities in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Find out how digital storage can help you profit in the professional media market in turbulent times.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business and your career!
Contact us Regarding Speaking and Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2010 Conference
Phone: 408-871-8808, Email: email@example.com
Conferences produced by The Entertainment Storage Alliance and Coughlin Associates (Creative Storage ConferenceSM of Coughlin Associates)
When & Where
Entertainment Storage Alliance
As our EntertainmentStorage.org logo reveals, entertainment and consumer storage creates a unified driving force behind the creation, distribution, and reception of digital content. To illuminate the unifying presence of digital storage in liberating humankind’s overall creativity and enjoyment and enhancing social and economic development, we refer to “The Cosmic Wheel of Storage Karma.” We hope that you will give our wheel a spin by joining our storage and entertainment community! If you are a corporation or organization that could benefit from association and exposure on our site please contact us regarding site sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org