Creative Economy Network Meeting
Thursday, October 24, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Join us for the first meeting of the
Creative Economy Network in Massachusetts!
On October 24, the Creative Economy Network convenes its first meeting in Leicester.
Those encouraged to attend include:
- Organizations interested in or intending to apply to the Creative Economy Network
- Organizations already designated as members of the Creative Economy Network
- Lead organizations, partner organizations, or members of the Advisory Committees for the Creative Economy Network
- Members of the Creative Economy Council
The day will include:
- A briefing by Housing and Economic Development Secretary Greg Bialecki on the state's economic development agenda
- Featured Best Practices panels focusing on the areas of action identified by the Creative Economy Council
- Q&A session about the work and goals of the Creative Economy Network
- Networking opportunities with others working with the Creative Economy
9:30 am Registration
10:00 am Morning Sessions
12:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm Afternoon Sessions
3:00 pm End
Becker College - Leicester Campus
Borger Academic Center
9 Washburn Sq.
Leicester, MA 01524
Parking is available in lots adjacent to the building.
Lunch will be provided to meeting attendees in the Fuller Campus Center's dining hall, a short distance from the academic center.
Questions? Contact Helena Fruscio, Creative Economy Industry Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-788-3602
Have questions about Creative Economy Network Meeting? Contact Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development.