Creating Momentum Seminar
Thursday, October 24, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Creating Momentum Seminar
Would you like to grow your business exponentially?
Then you need an intangible quality called Momentum!
What is it, how do you utilize it effectively and what can it do for your business?
David Wilkinson, son of Dr Bruce Wilkinson, world renowned author of Prayer of Jabez and Dream Giver, has recently returned to the states having lived in South Africa for the last seven years. An Exponential Growth Catalyst, David has launched 22 multi-national companies generating an average net profit of 20%. He also initiated and implemented the planting of 500,000 gardens in Africa to feed the poor and has also consulted with Fortune 500 executives. Wilkinson proves his global influence by demonstrating his ability to combine both business savvy and kingdom strategy.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Money is the releasing agent of momentum (how many poor people have momentum?) How do the rich and wealthy gain the type of momentum to get wealth? The laws of momentum have already been created, and it’s our responsibility to discover them. David will explore the controversial subject of monopolization and how to directly tap into the "laws of momentum" which can exponentially catapult the marketing and selling of products, services and even concepts. Learn how to transform your business by building strategic loyalty; protect your finances from manipulators and instead partner with motivators. This dynamic seminar has the potential to double your income!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Owners
- Executive Directors
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID...From the first seminar held in Charlotte....Creating Momentum exceeded everyone’s expectations as proven by our rave reviews! To say attendees were motivated to the next level is an understatement. It was more like catapulted!” - Pat BaldridgeOther attendees said:
Registration Opens at 8:45am - Lunch will be IncludedContact: jim@BenhamMedia.com or 704-796-3882 for Questions
- "I truly believe that the impact of this seminar will be too large to measure.”
- “Amazing! I’m really glad I came.”
- “This was so worth my time and traveling 1 ½ hour! I just wish I had brought a SUV full.”
- “WOW! I only wish I had this information 15 years ago.”
- “Thank you so much… I can’t tell you what this day means to me.”
- “I’m so glad we came... Yes – this was worth the trip. You were right.”
- “We really needed this… The timing was right on!”
- “Great content! This was such good insight – not anything I’ve heard before.”
- “I could have left after 15 minutes and been completely satisfied.”
When & Where
redMarketing Group produces interruptive communications. Our graphics, ads, videos, media placements, websites and events are all designed to break through the clutter of your audience's busy lives.