Creating Momentum Seminar
Thursday, March 27, 2014 from 8:45 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Creating Momentum Seminar
Would you like to grow your business exponentially?
Then you need an intangible quality called Momentum!
What is it, how do you utilize it effectively and what can it do for your business?
David Wilkinson, son of Dr Bruce Wilkinson, world renowned author of Prayer of Jabez and Dream Giver, is an accomplished author himself. His book, "Creating Momentum in Your Sphere of Influence: Becoming an Entrepreneurial Vortex" had over 5,500 sold before a single page was published.
An Exponential Growth Catalyst, David has launched 22 multi-national companies generating an average net profit of 20%. He has recently returned to the states having lived in South Africa for the last seven years where her initiated and implemented the planting of 500,000 gardens in Africa to feed the poor. David has offered this workshop in over 22 countries around the globe and has consulted with Fortune 500 executives.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The laws of momentum have already been created, and it’s our responsibility to engage them. Money is the releasing agent of momentum. This seminar will explore how to directly tap into the laws of momentum to exponentially catapult the marketing and selling of products, services and even the promotion of concepts.
Learn how to transform your business, organization or non-profit by building strategic loyalty, protecting your finances from manipulators and instead partnering with motivators.
This dynamic seminar has the potential to double your income!
FROM WINKINSON'S FIRST CHARLOTTE SEMINAR....
- "I truly believe that the impact of this seminar will be too large to measure.”
- “Amazing! I’m really glad I came.”
- “This was so worth my time and traveling 1 ½ hour! I just wish I had brought a SUV full.”
- “WOW! I only wish I had this information 15 years ago.”
- “Thank you so much… I can’t tell you what this day means to me.”
- “I’m so glad we came... Yes – this was worth the trip. You were right.”
- “We really needed this… The timing was right on!”
- “Great content! This was such good insight – not anything I’ve heard before.”
- “I could have left after 15 minutes and been completely satisfied.”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Owners
- Executive Directors
When & Where
redMarketing Group produces interruptive communications. Our graphics, ads, videos, media placements, websites and events are all designed to break through the clutter of your audience's busy lives.