Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
CE credit: 1 hour
Course summary: Providing attendees with a basic understanding of the 1031 exchange.
ATTENDEES WILL BE ABLE TO:
1) Identify those real estate transactions which are eligible for IRC 1031 consideration
2) List and understand the six (6) basics components for a 1031
3) Identify the statutory requirements for a QI
4) List and describe the specific functions and role of a QI
5) Recognize that 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges need to be a part of a client’s tax planning strategies
Bonus Internet Marketing Course: Provide attendees a basic understading of internet marketing for real estate brokers. Course will focus on being an online authority in your market niches, lead capture and email marketing, and how to use offline marketing combined with online for best results.
Guest parking is available in front of the building for 3 hours. Attendees should park only in marked visitor spots as the building tends to be strict. If visitor spots are full, there is off street parking available for 2 hours
behind the building on Dakota Street.