Creating a Profitable Revenue Model
Monday, May 12, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come join Latasha Kinnard as she pulls back the curtain on how to create a profitable revenue model that bridges the gap between personal goals and business goals.
Latasha Kinnard is the CEO of Start Young Financial Group, Author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller 20-Something & Rich, and a former analyst at a fortune 50 company where she managed $100 million dollar budgets.
In this event, she is going to share proven strategies and techniques that will allow you to grow your business with a sustainable revenue model.
In this event we will:
- Address financial dos and donts for start-ups
- Demonstrate how to develop a budget that protects margin and promotes profit
- Emphasize the importance of understanding business and personal finances
- Illustrate how to create a profitable revenue model using multiple income streams
- Review inexpensive tools, tips, and tricks that will allow you to run your business more effectively
Tikoshia Davis, Creative Solutions Engineer and Business Coach to Creative Soulpreneurs, will be a guest speaker who will walk you through her signature coaching process on how to create a profitable product or service, which is the first step in developing a profitale revenue model.
Tikoshia will explain:
- How to create a business that impacts this world and creates the income you’ve always dreamed of
- How to use your passion and great ideas to create relevant, in-demand products and services
- And, how to systemetize your business so that you can build something that is scaleable and sustainable.
If you want your business to start and grow on the path to financial success, then I highly encourage that you attend.
This event is free and space is limited so please only RSVP if you plan on attending. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me at LKinnard@startyoungfinancial.com
Visit my website: www.startyoungfinancial.com
Find me on facebook: www.facebook.com/syfg
Follow me on twitter: @richin20s
When & Where
Start Young Financial Group
Start Young Financial Group (SYFG) is dedicated to improving the lives of young adults by helping them grow assets, reduce debt, and build a solid investment portfolio.
In short, it is the goal of SYFG to inform and support the Millennial Generation on their path to wealth creation. It does not matter where you start, it only matters THAT you start…NOW!